While I am doing some good habits, I am falling back on old ways in others.
My dinner’s have been horrible all week for the most part. While they’re not unhealthy foods, I tend to eat more than needed at dinner. I might talk to my leader this week (if I can get to sit at the meeting this week) and ask what she thinks. I’ve also been snacking a lot before dinner as well as eating some junk.
So, I will gain this week and to be honest I’m not so happy. I know it’s a journey and it’s going to take time but I want results now! haha. But, I know that only I can make those results come to fruition.
I’m trying to think of ways to ensure I’m not starving when I get home, I typically won’t eat around 3:30 or 4 when I’m hungry because I think I’m going to be home in an hour or 2 and will eat dinner then, but that usually doesn’t happen. So, I need a plan.
So far my plan is:
- I’m hoping to ask for some healthy filling lunch ideas at my meeting this week that are relatively cheap.
- Keep exercising. Although I have been walking and exercising I haven’t done it everyday I should have, and you can’t lose weight if you don’t watch what you’re eating either.
- I need to pull out my paper tracker and keep it in my purse so I can write everything down.
- I also need to measure things again.
- I’m going to make a list of healthy snacks and lunch items to pick up for next week.
I have a doctor’s appointment next Friday and I was hoping I would’ve lost some more weight by then. But, if I can lost the 3 pounds I’ve put on this week, then I’ll be happy. It won’t be hard if I stick to plan. I need to get focused again because I know that’s my problem. I’m not focused and therefore not thinking and staying on plan. It’s difficult to always be thinking about it but I need to do it to reach my goal.