2012 was a very good year to me. I am very lucky to have had the chances to do some of the things I’ve done this year. Don’t get me wrong there have been plenty of downsides to things but the good win out this year.
2012 in review!
- I won a wedding. Seriously, who wins a wedding? In Mexico! All inclusive! This girl and her, now, husband do. And it was fabulous in so many ways. I can’t wait to take a return visit.
- I swam with a dolphin! Mexico gave me some amazing memories! Swimming with a dolphin has been a DREAM of mine. It was awesome and I loved every minute of it and it was on my 30 things to do before I turn 30!
- My husband and I had some amazing photos taken of us from a wonderful photographer here in the Cincinnati area. I was very sad that we didn’t get to use them for our wedding but was very happy to have had our engagement photos done by him. They turned out wonderful and will look great when we have our own place to display them! www.innovatoryphotography.com Here are a few of my favorites!
- I have really begun to improve my photography skills and I am VERY excited about it. I still have a lot to learn but I feel I have gained a lot of experience this year! I’m hoping to continue learning and improving my skills even further in 2013. Here are some photos I’ve taken this year.
- My husband and I are ready to get our own place again. After a couple years of struggling and living with family members we are in the process of looking for our own place. Nerve wrecking and exciting!
- My husband’s Grandmother, who we live with, acquired this pup for $25 and he has since stolen all of our hearts. He he is with his hat and scarf that he hates. A lot. and another cute one of him.
- I got to visit Chicago for the first time ever! That was amazing. I love it!
I’m sure there’s more that I’ll have to continue with at a later time 🙂
Everyone have a safe and happy New Year’s!