Didn’t have a very good dinner and didn’t exercise. I was making polish cheesecake for tomorrow. I’ve also been tasked with watching the pies in the oven. Last one should be done shortly. I’m exhausted!
I’m going to do my best tomorrow and hopefully have enough time to go for a walk or 2.
In the spirit of thanksgiving. Here are my 10 things I am thankful for this year.
1. My family. I have an amazing family as well as in-law family. I am loved and appreciated and know I have people I can go to with anything. I am thankful for the wonderful family I have been blessed with.
2. My job. I enjoy my job, the people I work with and what I do. I love the work I do and learning every day I’m there. I’m thankful for the stability it has given me and promise to continue working hard every day.
3. My car. I know this may seem dumb to some people but I truly am thankful to have a wonderful working piece of machinery. It runs well, no problems, I give it love and oil changes and it works beautifully saving me any headaches. I love my car!
4. My best friend and her amazing daughter. Jessica and Joy are wonderful and I love them so much. I love spending time with both of them. Jessica is a wonderful friend, I couldn’t have asked for someone better to be my best friend here in Cincinnati. Joy makes me smile seeing how much she is growing and learning.
5. My animals. Granted only one cat is technically ours but the dogs and cats here make me so happy. I hope someday we can have a dog of our own.
6. My health. It could be better and I’m working on it but all in all I’m pretty healthy.
7. My parents. I know I’ve said my family but my parents despite their differences have raised me well. I am a confident, hard working, happy woman. I learned many lessons and learned how to be a wonderful woman, thanks to my Mom and Dad.
8. EJ’s Grandma. She’s helped us more than anyone. She’s given us a roof over our heads when we needed it, money when we were down, paid for nearly our entire Cincinnati reception and much much more. I can’t even begin to repay her.
9. My camera. It makes me happy and I love learning everything I can about it, in hopes of it helping me have a career taking photos someday.
10. My husband. Last, but definately NOT the least. He is my world. No one will ever love me more than him. He makes me feel special, loved, cared for and more. He is always there when I need help. He is the greatest husband ever. I’m so lucky.
I challenge everyone to think of 10 things they’re thankful for this year!